Most individuals have complained about the pest infestations in their house. They are planning to hire the pest control company East London to help them get rid of the infestation. However, before hiring the Pest Control London, here we have some of the pest control dos and don’ts you have to consider.
Do’s of Pest Control
- It is important that you remove all the food items and water from the house that can attract the pests. All the insects should at the same place before the pest control. Assure that there are no water leaks.
- Remove any kind of shelters in your house where pests can hide during the pest control. You will have to remove all type clutter and stacks of items that can become the hiding place for the pests. Assure that you also cover the cracks and holes in the cabinets.
- Be careful when you are outside the house. You can bring in bed bugs and fleas with your clothes and furniture. If you are buying second-hand furniture or mattress assure that it is not infected.
- When you are hiring the pest control company East London, assure that you ask the experts about the chemicals they are going to use. Do not assure that they will use the eco-friendly chemicals until you ask them. Make sure that you write down the name and search it in the EPA registration to assure that it is a reliable chemical. Do not hire the company that is not eco-friendly because the chemicals they use are not only dangerous for the pest but also for humans and other animals.
Don’ts of Pest Control
Here we have the list of things you should avoid doing when you are dealing with pest control.
- A common mistake most individuals make is they use the pesticides without reading the labels. If you are planning to control the pests on your own, assure that you read the labels of pesticides so that you will know they are safe to use in the house.
- Always use the pesticides according to the recommended quantity and given instructions. If you think that using twice as many pesticides will make it more effective and quick you are wrong. It will be dangerous for the health of your family.
- Keep the pesticides in their original containers. Do not store them in other containers.
- If you are planning to use the pesticide containers for other items, it is the biggest mistake you can make. The pesticides are very dangerous and even after washing the containers, you cannot remove the chemicals. So, assure that you dispose of the container safely or give it for recycling.
- In case you are planning to use the poisoned baits for pests, it is better that you keep away from your children and pets. These are very strong and might lead to some severe reaction.
Instead of using the pesticides for pest management, it is better that you hire the experts. They will professionally take care of the pests without causing any harm.